Medici Facultative is a Start-Up Property (Re)insurance Managing General Agent (MGA) which underwrites on behalf of a Lloyd’s Syndicate and a panel of A-Rated (Re)insurance Companies. We assess risks to properties from natural catastrophes & fires around the world. After a successful first year, we are continuing to grow and build long lasting relationships by balancing strong underwriting discipline with innovation.
We place emphasis on diversity and gender balance. Each member of our team is given equal opportunities to learn, contribute and succeed. We believe in incorporating traditional values such as integrity with innovation by using technology to empower our employees. We pride ourselves on our training, our commitment to our employees and long-term flexible working options.
We are looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join our team permanently on a full time basis on our School Leaver programme. This role is ideal for those who are looking for an alternative to University in a role where they will be given full support and training. The successful candidate will be proactive, have excellent attention to detail and a keen desire to learn more about insurance.
– Support underwriters during the underwriting process by setting up accounts, monitoring aggregate exposure and updating internal systems
– Record key risk information from documents and endorsements
– Regularly update accounting systems
– Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
– Identify ways of improving operations and implementing new technologies
– Working within a team with expertise and a proven track record
– Excellent opportunity to join a growing company and help shape its future
– Open, collaborative and dynamic company culture
– Tech-driven and open to adopting new technologies
– Training and continuous support and guidance
– Support to obtain your Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
– Long-term flexible working options available
– No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided
– Educated to A level or College level
– Desire to improve and challenge existing processes
– Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
– Good communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Driven and hardworking
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.