Nestle offers a number of apprenticeships including:
- Chartered Manager Degree
- Digital Marketing
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
This Degree Apprenticeship includes four, six-month placements across Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Category Sales Development. You’ll then complete a one-year placement based on your ambitions and the strengths you’ve developed.
You will also:
- Attend university in Sheffield over six, one-week blocks with extra time in work to study
- Spend the rest of your time learning on-the-job across four commercial placements within the business
- Gain a unique overview of the way we manage our brands and get our products into stores
- Learn to understand internal and external product performance measures
- Manage elements of innovation/renovation projects to ensure they’re delivered impeccably
- Develop strong relationships with retailers as well as the day-to-day planning process that will enable you to sell even more products to them
Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship
Level 6 Apprenticeship with a Bachelors’ Degree in Digital Marketing
Day-to-day, over the course of the four-year programme, you’ll create landing pages, working with Technical and Customer Marketing teams, who’ll steer you in the right direction, as well as with stakeholders.
They are looking for tech savvy, enthusiastic and sharp-minded people with 5 GCSEs (actual or predicted) at grades 9-4 (or A*-C if received in 2017 or previous), which must include English Language and Maths, plus a minimum of 104 UCAS points (or 260 points from 2017 or previous).
Your two-year Apprenticeship will be in either York or Gatwick. Wherever you’re based, you’ll build up strong foundations across Finance as you move around different areas of the function, learning your trade.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit track.studentladder.co.uk.